You are building the wireless infrastructure for the new mobile world. WirelessWerks can help. Since 1998, we have been providing a full range of wireless quality expertise on thousands of projects across North America.
Our projects involve thousands of new and upgraded cell sites, telecommunications facilities and carrier switching centers (MSC). Today, our work is relied upon by millions of wireless subscribers and includes:
» CASE STUDY
- Full scale Wireless Engineering Construction Services
- Bench Testing and Repair
- Full Service Telecommunications AC / DC Power Distribution Installations
- Microwave/RF Engineering and Implementation
- Path/Site Engineering and Wireless Surveys
- Frequency Coordination and Interference Analysis
- Telecommunications Equipment Installation including: “full site builds”, routers, MUXs, PDU (Power Distribution Units), generators and many others
- Optical Fiber Installation and Testing
- Maintenance and Operations
Emergency ResponseOur capabilities include full scale support of emergency 24/7 response to mission critical networks whether it’s troubleshooting failing communications equipment or diagnosing and fixing an under-performing network or a Microwave Path.
Expert TeamWirelessWerks' people have years of experience and are equipped with the latest technology and skills to work with:
- SONET/TDM and TCP/IP Networking
- Ethernet Network Testing
- ALU (Alcatel Lucent) MPR (Microwave Packet Radios) and Routers (our techs have the highest level Alcatel certifications )
- NEC Lite, Harris, Bridgewave, Motorola, Exalt, Dragonwave, Adtran MW and others
- Anritsu Site Master and Cable Testing
- AC/DC Power Systems including Emerson and others
- Fujitsu including 4100, 9500
Our ApproachOur detail-oriented methodology ensures that our projects will exceed your quality standards and timelines. Our Oregon facility includes a state-of-the-art test and turn up lab where we bench test everything from full scale MW radio systems, TCP/IP network equipment to AC/DC Power distribution systems before deployment, ensuring optimum functionality and performance.
Project ExamplesWe’ve successfully built new MSC’s across North America and are the leading installer of Service Aggregation Routers (SAR), Ethernet backhaul MW radios and fiber-optic cable installations. WirelessWerks has converted thousands of sites to Ethernet backhaul as our customers move from the SONET/TDM to TCP-IP/Ethernet world to stay well ahead of data capacity demands. We tackle network augments and redesigns, power plant installations and swap-outs, new RF/Microwave path surveys, entire switching center build outs, as well as large scale product deployments across multiple markets as our customers upgrade their networks with the latest technologies.
» CASE STUDY